Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Matter of fact Moonie brought us luck.. Caught a big shovel head lobster.. showed another to Rick but he said I left him the little one LOL.

I was.. Did a trip with Rick and Moonie last month on a couple offshore dives.. I signed the log book too LOL..

Can't wait to see the new log book. Moonie had one before and it "disappeared". I'll have a look at the reports and your sig when I get the book :)

Matter of fact Moonie brought us luck.. Caught a big shovel head lobster.. showed another to Rick but he said I left him the little one LOL.

Kev, I would assume since Moonie knows I love the shovelhead lobsters, you've sent one with him just for me? :blinking:

I dont believe Moonie mentioned that or else I would.. Maybe you should have a talk with him..

.. showed another to Rick but he said I left him the little one LOL.
I've seen bigger shrimp!
:D
Rick
--
Package Progress Location Date Local Time Description
JACKSONVILLE,FL, US 06/30/2009 2:24 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
ALBANY,GA, US 06/30/2009 8:14 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN 06/30/2009 7:35 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
MONTGOMERY,AL, US 06/30/2009 2:57 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN MONTGOMERY,AL, US 06/29/2009 7:26 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN 06/29/2009 3:22 P.M. PICKUP SCAN US 06/29/2009 2:09 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Perhaps I was fooled by the magnification of the water
04.gif

Oh nooooo.. I would not do that.. All Moonie had to do was tell me and it would have been yours.

Oh nooooo.. I would not do that.. All Moonie had to do was tell me and it would have been yours.

Not buying it. Moonie is too innocent, kind, and thoughful. Plus if you are hanging around the likes of Rick well that just speaks for itself doesn't it? :wink: :popcorn:

Well I be darned.... How can I defend that one
04.gif

Well I be darned.... How can I defend that one
04.gif

It was the Rick thing that sealed the deal? :rofl3: You know you ought to be careful hanging around Rick. And to be honest Moonie as well. You never know what trouble they will drag you into.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom