Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Definitely time to get this guy out and about again. So Moonie with Art in Thailand then Tom and Rick... July he will need to be at InvadeTheKeys! Of course there is time in between if anyone wants him but he is required at the 4th Annual ITK :bananalama:

Why no mink handcuffs, did he do something wrong? :confused:

You're lucky... Had he not made it, who knows what he would have done to you :shocked2:

Rick, I'll shoot you my address down the road so's you can send him along for ITK :)

Moonie's Schedule, circa year of our lord twenty o 9

Mar 28 thru Apr 14 (19) Thailand Desert Diver
Apr 18, 19 and beyond Vortex Springfest Uncle Ricky & Tom :D

July x, x SB Invades the Keys, 4th Annual ITK Missdirected :bananalama:

Dates???? Lil' Irish Temper

Note; Dates are mostly given for Saturdays and Sundays, Moonie does his travelling during the week.
It is Important to move him on to his next location as soon as possible.
3 days (or less) service works best IMO.
Requests for Moonie are best scheduled around a region or personal hand offs.

Rick let him go on the O - He will be the first gnome to ever dive it. :bounce2: Afterward, please send him here, as has been the plan for a long while now. Besides shenannigans are already in the works for him. :crafty: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/invade-keys/279019-moonie-will-yet-again-invade-keys.html Has Pete become a member of the MLF?!?! :confused::shocked2: Is he trying to nab him before ITK even starts? Scoundrel! :tongue:

Who has him Tracy? Uncle Ricky?

Time to get the little bugger down (over) your way.

ITK or Busts. :D

This hasn't changed... Moonie will ship tomorrow. (sans log book - he left that at Perdido & it will follow by separate cover Friday or Saturday)
Rick
As I understand it, ITK is in July... beginning the 10th or so.
The plan as of right now is to have Moonie on the Oriskany this weekend, then to ship him

Perfect! Moonie would like to dive the Big O.
(if he's gnome enough)

Moonie's shipping via UPS...
Tracking number is 1ZX148X80367080117
I sent along adequate liquor with him, but don't be surprised if he finishes it off before he gets there.
:)
Rick

Rick you didnt tell me I was diving with a celebrity when I was on the trip with moonie.

Moonie's shipping via UPS...
Tracking number is 1ZX148X80367080117
I sent along adequate liquor with him, but don't be surprised if he finishes it off before he gets there.
:)
Rick

:bounce2:

Rick you didnt tell me I was diving with a celebrity when I was on the trip with moonie.

Big time. So you were graced by Moonie's prensence?

I was.. Did a trip with Rick and Moonie last month on a couple offshore dives.. I signed the log book too LOL..

Back
Top Bottom