Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Moonie made it successfully down to Panama City to dive with the usual suspects from PCDC's Island Diver.
While waiting for the boat, The Lovely Young Kat and fellow diver Monica took advantage of Moonie's major good luck charm...

moonie_kiss.jpg

Once underway Moonie did a pre-dive check of Uncle Ricky's gear and was miffed... said "that floaty yellow hose is not DIR."

moonie_predive.jpg

Rick

What's DIR? :D

Glad to see Moonie back in action, so who wants to get our little friend next?
Somewhere where he will be safe and sound and plenty of booze. :wink:

Mooney went up to Kowaliga Saturday (23 May 09) morning for a couple of dives with the usual suspects... Fish Food, aucade, Wes, Fish Food's dad... (Angela, Jarred & I escaped the camera this trip)

moonie_kowaliga_0905231.jpg

After we got home I caught the little pilferer trying to sneak off with the 1945 Pepsi bottle that Angela found.

moonie_pepsi.jpg

He'll be headed back to Vortex in two weeks.

Ahh .. Moonie one again showing the ladies his good side :D

I don't know that thieving is his good side. Also, what the heck is he doing by not having that bottle bunjeed? :shocked2:

So? Where is he going next?

Moonie's been relaxing in Alabama and the Panhandle, diving the springs and the gulf. He's decided to hang with us here through the weekend of the 27th-28th so he can go to the Oriskany again - he hasn't been since last summer's storms tilted her to starboard & dropped the Island side about 10' deeper.
Then he's headed to Pete's place for a ride to "Invade the Keys."
Daughter Cary (Carydoll) is threatening to pick him up on her way to the Vandenberg the next week... but that hasn't been firmed up yet.
Rick

Just rescued this one from my drowned camera...
Moonie checking out Uncle Ricky's guideline on the LOSS pontoon off Panama City on May 3rd, 2009...

Moonie_on_the_LOSS_pontoon.jpg

Rick

Last edited:
:bump:

Rick, let's get Moonie to MissD for SB's ITK asap please.

He would never miss this event!

Moonie's Schedule, circa year of our lord twenty o 9

Mar 28 thru Apr 14 (19) Thailand Desert Diver
Apr 18, 19 and beyond Vortex Springfest Uncle Ricky & Tom :D

July 11, 13 SB Invades the Keys, 4th Annual ITK Missdirected :bananalama:

Dates???? Lil' Irish Temper

Note; Dates are mostly given for Saturdays and Sundays, Moonie does his travelling during the week.
It is Important to move him on to his next location as soon as possible.
3 days (or less) service works best IMO.
Requests for Moonie are best scheduled around a region or personal hand offs.

:crafty::crafty::crafty:

dlndavid:
Rick, let's get Moonie to MissD for SB's ITK asap please.

He would never miss this event!
As I understand it, ITK is in July... beginning the 10th or so.
The plan as of right now is to have Moonie on the Oriskany this weekend, then to ship him to Pete (Pete has actually provided a shipping address) next Monday, June 29th. Pete will bring him to ITK.
But... it's yore baby - if the plan in place is cutting it too close, or the routing isn't to your liking, and you want him shipped ASAP to Missdirected I'll do it. I do need an address, though :)
He'll be extremely pissed, however, as he's been promised the company of hot babes, hand cranked ice cream and plenty of rum on the O Boat trip...
:D
Rick
Rick Murchison:
Moonie's been relaxing in Alabama and the Panhandle, diving the springs and the gulf. He's decided to hang with us here through the weekend of the 27th-28th so he can go to the Oriskany again - he hasn't been since last summer's storms tilted her to starboard & dropped the Island side about 10' deeper.
Then he's headed to Pete's place for a ride to "Invade the Keys."
Daughter Cary (Carydoll) is threatening to pick him up on her way to the Vandenberg the next week... but that hasn't been firmed up yet.
Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom