Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Got back late last night. Mooney is already on the next leg of his journey. PM sent.

Art

Glad to hear you're home safe and that Moonie is right back out!
We need some fresh Moonie pics when you get a chance. :perv:

Thanks Art

Moonie's Schedule, circa year of our lord twenty o 9

Mar 28 thru Apr 14 (19) Thailand Desert Diver
Apr 18, 19 and beyond Vortex Springfest Uncle Ricky & Tom :D

July x, x SB Invades the Keys, 4th Annual ITK Missdirected :bananalama:

Dates???? Lil' Irish Temper

Note; Dates are mostly given for Saturdays and Sundays, Moonie does his travelling during the week.
It is Important to move him on to his next location as soon as possible.
3 days (or less) service works best IMO.
Requests for Moonie are best scheduled around a region or personal hand offs.

:crafty::crafty::crafty:

Mooney is in anxious anticipation of meeting Lives4Sharks and being smothered in femalia during Springfest....... He may or may not survive Denisegg.....

...We took Moony to Patpong...
Old Navy (and AF) saying... "No pictures, didn't happen!"
We await evidence with 'bated breath :)
Rick

Mooney is in anxious anticipation of meeting Lives4Sharks and being smothered in femalia during Springfest....... He may or may not survive Denisegg.....

Lecherous little fart !!!! :eyebrow:

the K

Glad to hear you're home safe and that Moonie is right back out!
We need some fresh Moonie pics when you get a chance. :perv:

Thanks Art

We have a few Moony pics. I am still in gear clean up mode, and laundry mode, and jet lag mode. We will post them shortly.

By the way, the Thai crew men on the Thai dive boats got quite a kick out of Moony. Apparently the spectral density distribution of Butt Baring Gnomes is lower in Southeast Asia. :D

Art

Old Navy (and AF) saying... "No pictures, didn't happen!"
We await evidence with 'bated breath :)
Rick

Rick.

Look at the fine print on your Man Card.

Cameras at a bachelor party, or a Patpong excursion, or an Alongopo City visit, are necessary and sufficient defense for Justafiable Homicide.

We DIDN'T take a camera with us. But some of those Thai girls are OUTSTANDING. :D

Art

We have a special guest at Adventure Sports II for the next couple of weeks. Moonie is a garden gnome who stands there and shows the world a moon. He is no ordinary gnome, however. Moonie has traveled the world. He just returned from a diving trip to Southern Thailand and I hear that he arrived in Montgomery this morning. Moonie has his own diary that accompanies him on his travels. I'm told that just before leaving Bangkok he spent a couple of days partying on the infamous Soy Patpong. There is no truth to the rumor that he was hanging out at the health department this morning. (I think) MSquare's grandfrog Charm, who is also a seasoned traveler, will be Moonie's official guide during his stay with us. I've heard that kissing Moonie on the moon is serious good luck.

Moonie will be at Vortex Spring for Springfest and on our first Panama City trip first weekend in May. Wish him luck.

Good Luck Moonie! :grinbandit:

Tom's got some pix from Springfest somewhere...
In the meantime, Moonie's back in Alabama and hiding out amongst the tanks in my garage. I can't figure out whether he wants to make sure he doesn't get left behind on this weekend's Gulf trip, or if he's trying to avoid my next scheduled remedial training session for him. Or it could be something the Lovely Young Kat said about visits to Patpong and a mandatory syringe...
moonie_tanks.jpg

:)
Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom