Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Simple, next time...Just ask bro!

Chip ask??? David he is part of the MLF - asking is out of the question. He is who I am protecting Moonie against at ITK. Been working out some cuff ideas with Orlando Eric... I think Moonie is safe? :wink:

Need piccers .. STAT! :D :D

As soon as I can. He finally awakened today sober for a change. We'll get on the piccers tomorrow. :)

So moonie and I were hanging at my neighbors yesterday watching the golfers go by. I was watching Tony Dungy putt while Moonie was staring at the beer cart girl :shakehead: Same ol' Moonie.

Were getting stoked about going to ITK! I've heard some rumors though that the DNY'ers may be joining the MLF to try and gnomenap Moonie and take him to NY for some of their adventures. I hope the state of NY has enough alcohol for him :doh2:

You better be taking care of Moonie..

So moonie and I were hanging at my neighbors yesterday watching the golfers go by. I was watching Tony Dungy putt while Moonie was staring at the beer cart girl :shakehead: Same ol' Moonie.

Were getting stoked about going to ITK! I've heard some rumors though that the DNY'ers may be joining the MLF to try and gnomenap Moonie and take him to NY for some of their adventures. I hope the state of NY has enough alcohol for him :doh2:

Oh, no!

Not the Dragonlady?

All is lost. :rofl3:

Moonie, the original is found in the Keys! :wave:

3712617323_9247f980f0.jpg

Schedule Bump
Moonie's Schedule, circa year of our lord twenty o 9

Mar 28 thru Apr 14 (19) Thailand Desert Diver
Apr 18, 19 and beyond Vortex Springfest Uncle Ricky & Tom :D

July 9,10,11 SB Invades the Keys, 4th Annual ITK Missdirected :bananalama:

Dates???? Lil' Irish Temper

Note; Dates are mostly given for Saturdays and Sundays, Moonie does his travelling during the week.
It is Important to move him on to his next location as soon as possible.
3 days (or less) service works best IMO.
Requests for Moonie are best scheduled around a region or personal hand offs.

:crafty::crafty::crafty:

Uh, Dave?

I thought I already saw a post from Tracy that the Dive New Yawk Mafia had already put the snatch on Moonie? Specifically, Jrock.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom