Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Moonie's Schedule
(my updates to Moonie's schedule, not to be confused with Rick's or CBulla's updates) :D

Jan 6-7 Parrothead_Diver Barbados, St. Lucia, Dominica, Antigua, St. Barts screwed up by a Mod
Jan 13-14 Parrothead_Diver Iles Des Saintes, Martinique, Barbados, 1st class...oh my screwed up by a Mod
Jan 20-21 drunk watching football maybe
Jan 27-28 who knows
Feb 3-4 in transport to MissDirected
Feb 10-11 MissDirected- Johnnyseko Costa Rica
Feb 17-18 MissDirected- Johnnyseko Costa Rica
Feb 24-25 Tracy?
Mar 3-4 open
Mar 10-11 open CBulla - Fossiling! :D
Mar 17-18 open
Mar 24-25 open
Mar 31-Apr 1 Suthnbelle
Apr 7-8 Suthnbelle
Apr 14-15 open
Apr 21-22 open
Apr 28-29 WVDiver Key Largo
May 5-6 WVDiver Key Largo
May 12-13 WVDiver coming home
May 19-20 open
May 26-27
June 2-3 PacketSniffer Roatan Cocoview (needs before June 1)
June 9-10 PacketSniffer Roatan Cocoview
June 16-17 open
June 23-24 open
June 30-July 1 open
July 7-8 open
July 14-15 :pirate2: SB Invades the Keys

Note; Dates are given for Saturdays and Sundays, Moonie does his travelling during the week.
It is Important to move him on to his next location as soon as possible.
3 days (or less) service works best IMO.
Requests for Moonie are best scheduled around a region or personal hand offs.[/QUOTE]

Richard,
Scedule updated
June 2-3 PacketSniffer Roatan Cocoview (needs befor June 1)
June 9-10 PacketSniffer Roatan Cocoview

PacketSniffer:
David,

I'm heading to Roatan in June (June 1 ~ 9) with the Zendiving gang. Has Moonie been there yet? I'd be glad to have him as a dive buddy. It will be a very adventerous trip. :D The CocoView Resort is booked for two weeks with ~50 divers each week.

What does Moonie think?

Richard

Moonie is on his way to the dlndavid via USPS Priority Mail.

I was going to try to take him on a night dive tonight, but my buddy has come down with the Flu, so no dice. :(

Even though he was not able to join me on my trip, at least I can take comfort in the fact that the little guy has escaped the jaws of The Kraken and is back on schedule.

I look forward to spending time with the little guy in the Fall.

Thanks Parrothead_Diver, sorry he was unable to accompany you on your vacation.

Hey I will be in FLL April 21-25th let him come down and dive with me on my birthday! We can entrust him to Joyster and maybe WV can pick him up on his drive down. I won't let OneSpeed or ffestPirate get near Moonie

What are you talking about it was Joyce and Miss D who got him last year. . .

jhbryaniv:
What are you talking about it was Joyce and Miss D who got him last year. . .

Was it, I thought it was Onesped and Pirate that kidnapped Moonie? I have never had Moonie dive with me.

LindaBluedolphin:
Was it, I thought it was Onesped and Pirate that kidnapped Moonie? I have never had Moonie dive with me.

Neither have I. I am positive that it was Joyce and Miss D.

Well since WV has to drive right past FLL on his way to the Keys maybe he can pick him up on the way so I can dive with him (Moonie). I will even allow my photo to be taken and might even use it as may avatar!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom