Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just remembered, I have Key Largo February 24th, right after Costa Rica. WVDiver I can do a hand-off to you while we are there.

Missdirected:
Just remembered, I have Key Largo February 24th, right after Costa Rica. WVDiver I can do a hand-off to you while we are there.
I would love to but I am in Key Largo 28 April - 9 May not Feb. However I will be in Florida in Feb. for a very quick and dirty whirl wind tour so to speak. I will be at Ginnie Springs on the afternoon of 8 Feb, at Blue Grotto on the morning of 9 Feb and near WPB for two morning dives on 10 Feb, with Jim Abernathy's, I think. I will be traveling with others and on a tight schedule as you can imagine. But if you would like to track me down at one of these stops that would work for me. I would be glad to help you pinpoint a time and place to make the drop if you think this will work for you.:D

Has Moonie travel arrangments been made?
Moonie's Schedule
(my updates to Moonie's schedule, not to be confused with Rick's updates) :D

Jan 6-7 Parrothead_Diver Barbados, St. Lucia, Dominica, Antigua, St. Barts screwed up by a Mod
Jan 13-14 Parrothead_Diver Iles Des Saintes, Martinique, Barbados, 1st class...oh my screwed up by a Mod
Jan 20-21 drunk watching football maybe
Jan 27-28 who knows
Feb 3-4 in transport to MissDirected
Feb 10-11 MissDirected- Johnnyseko Costa Rica
Feb 17-18 MissDirected- Johnnyseko Costa Rica
Feb 24-25 Tracy?
Mar 3-4 open
Mar 10-11 open CBulla - Fossiling! :D
Mar 17-18 open
Mar 24-25 open
Mar 31-Apr 1 Suthnbelle
Apr 7-8 open
Apr 14-15 open
Apr 21-22 open
Apr 28-29 WVDiver Key Largo
May 5-6 WVDiver Key Largo
May 12-13 WVDiver coming home
May 19-20 open
May 26-27
June 2-3 open
June 9-10 open
June 16-17 open
June 23-24 open
June 30-July 1 open
July 7-8 open
July 14-15 :pirate2: SB Invades the Keys

Note; Dates are given for Saturdays and Sundays, Moonie does his travelling during the week.
It is Important to move him on to his next location as soon as possible.
3 days (or less) service works best IMO.
Requests for Moonie are best scheduled around a region or personal hand offs.

WVDiver:
I would love to but I am in Key Largo 28 April - 9 May not Feb. However I will be in Florida in Feb. for a very quick and dirty whirl wind tour so to speak. I will be at Ginnie Springs on the afternoon of 8 Feb, at Blue Grotto on the morning of 9 Feb and near WPB for two morning dives on 10 Feb, with Jim Abernathy's, I think. I will be traveling with others and on a tight schedule as you can imagine. But if you would like to track me down at one of these stops that would work for me. I would be glad to help you pinpoint a time and place to make the drop if you think this will work for you.:D

Oh heck no! I will send his drunken happy gnome butt packing to you after the February party in the Keys. Unless someone takes him in the meantime :wink:

CBulla:
I'm so bad.. I edited the time line to suit my wants and desires :wink: Mar10-11 - fossiling with the Bulla-clan and Conchs!

Hey, Tracy.. fossiling with us?

Oh good, I will pass him to you in the Keys. No fossiling, prolly diving in RI. Brrrr, rabbit :)

CBulla:
I'm so bad.. I edited the time line to suit my wants and desires :wink: Mar10-11 - fossiling with the Bulla-clan and Conchs!

Hey, Tracy.. fossiling with us?
In the future, all you have to do is ask. The SB staff does not own the gnome or his schedule, Rick was writting his own schedules and the Kraken totally flaked and made a major trip be missed. This is getting old.

Woo Hoo! :yeahbaby: I wasnt sure we were getting him for CR! I miss the little guy since SoCal. Cant wait to take him diving again.:D Vacation is coming up fast!!:D :D :D

dlndavid:
In the future, all you have to do is ask. The SB staff does not own the gnome or his schedule, Rick was writting his own schedules and the Kraken totally flaked and made a major trip be missed. This is getting old.

Could get a airstrike sent in to take care of the speedo guy if you want.

dlndavid:
Well golly gee whiz... I wuz just tryin' to keep everyone informed as to where the little guy was while he visited LA.
Sorry...
He had a great time here, by the way!
Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom