Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

suthnbelle:
Cool, I've already PMed Kev to tell him I'll be around that week. Last time we went diving with him on a SB trip he woke up from an outside nap with toenails painted red. :rofl3: Makes me laugh just thinking about it. I've got pics too. :D
What are the dates you want to dive in Boynton? I'll try to make sure we're down here.

howarde:
What are the dates you want to dive in Boynton? I'll try to make sure we're down here.

I don't know actual dates yet but I will be in Florida Monday - Friday. I'll let you know the day for Boynton as soon as I hear from my dive buddy.

suthnbelle:
I don't know actual dates yet but I will be in Florida Monday - Friday. I'll let you know the day for Boynton as soon as I hear from my dive buddy.
cool... hopefully we can be down here. We haven't made plans that far out.

Moonie's Schedule

(my updates to Moonie's schedule, not to be confused with Rick's updates) :D

July 15-16 Missdirected (SB Invade the Keys)
July 22-23 kidnapped by the MLF
July 29-30 shark.byte.usa (Garrett) Desert Dive @ Lake Pleasant, Peoria, AZ
Aug 5-6 Rafael
Aug 12-13 kallardnyc
Aug 19-20 ?open kal?
Aug 26-27 open
Sept 2-3 open
Sept 9-10 SoCal SB MOF Catalina Island
Sept 16-17 SoCal SB MOF Catalina Island
Sept 23-24 open
Sept 30-1 Oriskany Divemaster diving the O
Oct 7-8 open
Oct 14-15 Rick Murchison Vortoberfest 2006 Mega Dive
Oct 21-22 Panama City with the Hodags
Oct 28-29 Coon River Ranch cutting hay
Nov 4-5 Lake Lanier Loonies with The Kraken (loser, never to get the gnome again)
Nov 11-12 open
Nov 18-19 open
Nov 25-26 yukoneer Rainbow River being used as gator bait
Dec 2-3 ScubaJW Ft. Lauderdale and WPB FL
Dec 9-10 missing
Dec 16-17 missing
Dec 23-24 missing
Dec 30-31 missing
Jan 6-7 Parrothead_Diver Barbados, St. Lucia, Dominica, Antigua, St. Barts screwed up by a Mod
Jan 13-14 Parrothead_Diver Iles Des Saintes, Martinique, Barbados, 1st class...oh my screwed up by a Mod
Feb 10-11 MissDirected- Johnnyseko Costa Rica :D
Feb 17-18 MissDirected- Johnnyseko Costa Rica :D
Apr 1-2 Suthnbelle
Apr 28-29 WVDiver Key Largo
May 5-6 WVDiver Key Largo

Note; Dates are given for Saturdays and Sundays, Moonie does his travelling during the week.
It is Important to move him on to his next location as soon as possible.
3 days (or less) service works best IMO.
Requests for Moonie are best scheduled around a region or personal hand offs.

suthnbelle:
Hmmm, actually probably not. :D Howarde, I'll be near the Ft. Lauderdale area if not in that area so we'll have to go diving. I'll be with Tiggrr from SB. Hoping to also go down to Boynton to dive with Scubakev.
Cool Beans, maybe we can do a beach dive.

Scuba_Jenny:
Cool Beans, maybe we can do a ***** dive.
hey hey hey, we're all friends here :D

Scuba_Jenny:
Sure Jenny - Any Time. :D

Scuba_Jenny:

Beach dives are my favorite, considering I get extremely sea sick. :D I knew you'd all like that tid bit.

jhbryaniv:
Are we planning out to August yet?
Parrothead_Diver:
Since he was not able to join me this time. dlndavid, please put me on his schedule for August 25 through September 10. I would like to take him with me to Kauai & Maui.

No, we are probably not booking that far out. However, after the trouble we had to get the little guy back from The Kraken. And the fact that he missed my trip due to this said trouble. I am just putting my order in early...:D

Parrothead_Diver:
No, we are probably not booking that far out. However, after the trouble we had to get the little guy back from The Kraken. And the fact that he missed my trip due to this said trouble. I am just putting my order in early...:D

:rofl3: Same thought I had. . .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom