Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LindaBluedolphin:
Hey I will be in FLL April 21-25th let him come down and dive with me on my birthday! We can entrust him to Joyster and maybe WV can pick him up on his drive down. I won't let OneSpeed or ffestPirate get near Moonie
This might work, he does prefer to travel in one local for a spell :crafty:

I headed to SoCal on June 21st-25th. I think Moonie would like to take another Dip on the Yukon!

Also Oct 13-20...He can come to LaPaz with the MOFia

Missdirected:
:kicknut: :no - It was the MLF. Michelle, Jenny (a bit), Howard, OneSpeed, and FFestpirate.

Jenny had nothing to do with the MLF. The MLF does not fraternize with MODs.:shakehead

The first week in August I am going to Bonaire :D :D : D

Okay then I was 50% correct my odds are getting better :D

You still need help with your fractions :D

jhbryaniv:
You still need help with your fractions :D

Well if Jenny was not involved, and MFL is the name of the group that leaves OneSpeed, ffestPirate, Howard and Michelle, and I got 2 names correct. :confused:

LindaBluedolphin:
Well if Jenny was not involved, and MFL is the name of the group that leaves OneSpeed, ffestPirate, Howard and Michelle, and I got 2 names correct. :confused:

It was Jenny who originally nabbed him which led to messing up the MLF's plan. She started the ball rolling. If not for her, he would have been in my competent hands :28: :D and the MLF would have been thwarted.

Missdirected:
It was Jenny who originally nabbed him which led to messing up the MLF's plan. She started the ball rolling. If not for her, he would have been in my competent hands :28: :D and the MLF would have been thwarted.

It would have been a cakewalk stealing him form you compared to what we went through.:shakehead

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom