Where's everyone diving this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BIGSAGE136:
OK..I'll bite. Who's up for a couple of car loads to see the Capt on 2/21/04?

Sorry but the 21st is booked solid AM & PM .. the 22nd is open.

hey Capt,
How about you picking a date? Can we schedule a wreck and a reef? Or is 2 reefs (Looe Key :irazz: ) better?

Oliver- Would love to carpool down to the keys for a day o' diving! Of course we have to stop at Rositas on the way back in Florida City for dinner :thumb:.

scuba_jenny:
hey Capt,
How about you picking a date? Can we schedule a wreck and a reef? Or is 2 reefs (Looe Key :irazz: ) better?

:thumb:.

2/28-29 are open.

3/6 pm dive only is open. 3/7 is booked AM & PM

3/13-14 are open.

We can do any combination of dives you choose. 2 reefs..2 wrecks..a wreck & a reef.. a wall & a reef..a wall & a wreck.
Definitely Looe Key as the reef & Adolphus Busch as the wreck.

So far I am open all those dates... A wall and a reef would be awesome. Can we do a wall and Looe? Or is it better to do a "expected diving plans"...with the day of the dive making the final plans...or should I say the weather making the final plans LOL! (And I mean that in a GOOD way!)
I suggest either the end of Feb or Mid March, so some can spend the weekend if they want to...

scuba_jenny:
Can we do a wall and Looe?

We can do Looe Key wall...60-95 feet -- then Looe Key reef.

Dear Captn Wyatt:

Please advise if you are available for guide and possible chaperone for the weekend of
2/21/04. Some time between then and Sunday afternoon I would like your assistance for a dive in your territory. I will be a party of one and would pay head to your advice of nightly quarters. While I am not indegent I do favor clean and inexpensive quarters.

Please be advised that I may be followed by a small band of enthusiast Known by the name of FLORIDA CONCH DIVERS that may share my company.

What say?!!

BIGSAGE136:
Dear Captn Wyatt:

Please advise if you are available for guide and possible chaperone for the weekend of
2/21/04. Some time between then and Sunday afternoon I would like your assistance for a dive in your territory. I will be a party of one and would pay head to your advice of nightly quarters. While I am not indegent I do favor clean and inexpensive quarters.

Please be advised that I may be followed by a small band of enthusiast Known by the name of FLORIDA CONCH DIVERS that may share my company.

What say?!!

What can I say!! :wink:

2/22 is wide open...2/21 is booked solid AM & PM.

I suggest you look at: This web site for lodging options. Big Pine Motel is inexpensive & USUALLY clean. The Hampton Inn is 21 miles away and is always clean and not expensive.

Your interest is greatly appreciated.

I *suspect* the owners/moderators here would prefer that I respond to you via PM .. due to the fact that this is perhaps perceived as turning into a "commercial venture".

This can be a touchy thing on these boards for commercial operators, understandably so.

my personal e-mail is: Jim@reef-divers.com

Capt Jim Wyatt:
....Your interest is greatly appreciated.

I *suspect* the owners/moderators here would prefer that I respond to you via PM .. due to the fact that this is perhaps perceived as turning into a "commercial venture".

This can be a touchy thing on these boards for commercial operators, understandably so.

my personal e-mail is: Jim@reef-divers.com

Thanks, Jim. I would appreciate it if you guys would take this to PMs and emails. We don't want you accused of commercial postings! ;-)

Gibbon and I will be hitting Manatee again ths weekend. 2/7. We did last weekend and although colder OUT of the water, was an awesome dive day! Hopefully with a bit more planning, it will be an even better weekend upcoming!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom