Where's everyone diving this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Its not that bad out, today is nippy, this weekend will probably be warmer.

This weekend, assuming my GF gives up the cold (that i gave her from last weekend's aborted Jupiter trip) we are hoping to hit Paradise again early on saturday, and pick up a car in Eustis during the SI (already done deal, just need to pay for it and pick it up) before a 2nd dive.

I actually had the time and my heart set on a later morning beach dive on/around Commercial Blvd in Ft.Lauderdale but it looks like the rains will be here before that.

*IF* the wind calms down we are scheduled to dive all weekend at Looe Key and Adolphus Busch.

Gibbon and I will be diving at Manatee Springs in Chiefland all day Saturday. We are expecting to get four dives in, starting at 9 am! 352 376-8059

I'm cuttin trees for $$ then going to go work on my boat with the $$! :)

The Sea Shanty will ride again!

Hopefully the weather will cooperate enough for a beach dive this weekend at Hibiscus St...

jviehe:
think im sitting this one out. man, its cold

If you change your mind about the weather I am trying to get up to Peacock on Saturday to meet someone who is selling me a light for the cannister I have - feel like a quick dip? :)

Friday mornings dive on the Adolphus Busch was good. 50 feet vis - 1-2 foot seas.

We are gonna do it all weekend too!!

Hey Capt. Wyatt just wondering if there were any discounts available for scubaboard members :eyebrow:

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom