Where's everyone diving this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

freedive:
Hey Capt. Wyatt just wondering if there were any discounts available for scubaboard members :eyebrow:

Thanks

Yea..we can work out a discount for scuba board members.
:lol2: :lol2:

DEEPSEAWOLF:
Gibbon and I will be diving at Manatee Springs in Chiefland all day Saturday. We are expecting to get four dives in, starting at 9 am! 352 376-8059

I'll be there all day playing in the cavern and caves. Maybe I'll see you there.
Look for whit van with a frog on the side there will be 4 of us.
Fred

Capt Jim Wyatt:
Yea..we can work out a discount for scuba board members.
:lol2: :lol2:

Well shiver me timbers, that's mighty generous of you Captain......But wait a minute, when you say we can work something out, that doesn't mean swab the deck or anything. just kidding I heard good things about your outfit on and off this board. Discount or not I'll be giving your charter out a try very soon.

Thanks,
Juan

freedive:
Well shiver me timbers, that's mighty generous of you Captain......But wait a minute, when you say we can work something out, that doesn't mean swab the deck or anything. just kidding I heard good things about your outfit on and off this board. Discount or not I'll be giving your charter out a try very soon.

Thanks,
Juan

Maybe we could rally the troops for a trip to see if he really has as good of an operation as we have heard :wink: , whatcha think divers?

scuba_jenny:
Maybe we could rally the troops for a trip to see if he really has as good of an operation as we have heard :wink: , whatcha think divers?

I have hosted a couple of rec.scuba trips in the past.

I'd love to host a scubaboard trip for you guys.

When do we roll?

diving at Jupiter Inlet this weekend. :palmtree: Bob

We dived Looe key today. 1 foot seas...40 feet vis .. Water temp 73°

Life in the keys is good.

I am living the life Jimmy Buffet wrote about.

:wink:

OK..I'll bite. Who's up for a couple of car loads to see the Capt on
2/21/04? Accomodations if any TBA. Maybe a room or two for facilities, and heat relief. Possible lay over for a 2nd day.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom