Where to rent Solus Lights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NorthWoodsDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am looking at buying the solus SU2500 but would prefer to rent it and try it out but I dont have a local LDS that has their products. I will be traveling to Cozumel and cancun for cave diving and thought maybe someone there would have one of these for rent. I will be doing a bit of reef diving with "Caribbean Divers" charter service and thought maybe they would know where to rent one but they have not replied to my email questions. Does anyone know of a shop I can contact about this in the coz/can area? Or even a mail order rental option from another location. Thanks

This may be of no help but its the only thing I can think of, perhaps you could try contacting Patrick at Oxycheq, they sell the range of Solus lights under their banner, he may be able to help or point you in the right direction. I own the Solus backup, very nice light, very expensive but very nice. Good luck

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom