Where to get my HOG D1/D2 serviced?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fuzzybabybunny

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I can't seem to find a place on their website to send in my regs to get serviced. They were last used a year ago and have just been sitting in storage.

Go to the manufactures section on scuba board and ask your question in the "Edge" section and you will get an answer directly form the manufacture. Better yet ask them when and where their next reg repair courses are being held and learn how to do your own service.

Better yet ask them when and where their next reg repair courses are being held and learn how to do your own service.

Except you are require to have a technical diving cert from any agency...not likely at my number of dives, or the OP's number of dives.

Someday....

How long (time and dives) since the last service?

Do you have an IP Gauge? ($15 @ LeisurePro ) That and following the regulator inspection checklist might give you a good indication of whether you really need a service or not.

Perhaps check with the place you purchased them from.
DRIS will do the service.
DGE is an option.
I used scuba toys for my HOG set up and was very satisfied with their work.
Jim Lapenta who posts here on SB also gets great reviews.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom