Question Where to get CO bump (test) gas for CO analyzer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
Wants2divemore

Wants2divemore

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Does anyone know where to get a small amount of bump (test) gas for my CO analyzer? I have the OxyCheq Expedition analyzer.

The bump gas OxyCheq lists on their website has been sold out for quite a while and last I asked, they weren't sure when they were getting any back.
15 PPM CO Bump Test Calibration Gas

Through Google searches I can find large CO canisters for $200+ typically used for checking environmental CO alarms, but nothing small. I'm looking for something less than 100pp, since that's the upper limit of detection for the Expedition analyzer.

@DandyDon - I've read a lot of your posts about CO detectors. Do you calibrate yours and if so, what gas do you use?

Thanks

I bought the test gas from Nuvair when I bought their CO detector, along with lots of compressor parts, but for some reason their website is giving me a warning. "Firefox detected an issue and did not continue to nuvair.com."

I bought the test gas from Nuvair when I bought their CO detector, along with lots of compressor parts, but for some reason their website is giving me a warning. "Firefox detected an issue and did not continue to nuvair.com."
Google is blocking it too. You can message them on FB, but I am sure that they are working on the issue. Nuvair Compressors

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom