Where oh where has the SOLD button gone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Splash-X

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I recently posted some items in the Classifieds section of the site under several different sub forums (tanks, BC, camera, gemera:wink:.

I have sold two of the threads and according to the sticky I read BEFORE posting, the button was supposed to be top right above the first post.

No luck, so some more searching and other people have said it is supposed to be in Thread Tools. No luck.

The sold button isn't there on ANY of those threads, maybe I've gone blind or just overlooking it? Maybe the stickies are so old the "SOLD" button rusted away? Maybe there is just something wrong with my account/threads?

Sing with me (Think Sesame Street), Can anyone tell me how to get, How to get to the SOLD button?

I've PMed two moderators over the past two days who were online at the time and I havent gotten any response.

Per the sticky
Close Your Thread
In order to make the marketplace more efficient, the Original Poster must close their own threads in this forum.
As soon as your transaction is completed (meaning you sold an item, bought an item or completed a trade) simply close your thread via Thread Tools. Older, open threads may be deleted by staff at their discretion
You can just close the thread

300bar,

thanks for the response. I just cant seem to find a way to close it:

The menu items I see under Thread Tools for those threads are:

Show Printable Version
Email this Page
Unsubscribe from this Thread
Ignore this Thread

thread_tools.jpg

Strange,afaik youshould be able to close your own threads(in classifieds) But then again I could be wrong,maybe when El orans comes back onboard,he can give the right answer.In the meantime,you can PM me the threadlinks and will do it for you.

Try a double click on the thread icon
thread.gif
when viewing the forum.

It has to be a Marketplace forum and you must be the thread starter.

BTW, I also tweaked your account slightly... :)

Maybe it was something you did to my account that made it work, but all of my classifieds now have the "Moderation Tools" Close Thread option. This option was not there before so I wasn't blind.. stupid maybe ... but not blind :)

Thanks for the help guys!

See, when the dark Lord comes online,things just "happen":D

Back
Top Bottom