Where is everyone diving this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ryanh1985

Contributor
Reaction score
So what are everyone's plans for this weekend.
I am itching to get some dives in. Thinking about a lake just not sure what one, I was looking at Stillhouse hollow. Anyone dove there? If not ill probebly just end up at cssp on Sunday.I am buying my doubles wing this week, so if I can get some tanks from the shop, I should be able to try the new set up out. :D Damn this sport is expensive. :shakehead:

I'll be at Lake Travis if this dang ol' hurricane doesn't screw it up. :praying: Finally have time to take my Advanced Course I bought back in DEC but could be delayed again if Ike goes where they think he will.

Weather permitting I am planning Terrell this Sunday. I will be looking for someone to buddy up with.

ftwdiver- what day?

If anyone is interested, my husband and I will be at clear springs this weekend. Fri-Sun. Let me know. We plan on camping out if anyone wants to join.

Denise

If anyone is interested, my husband and I will be at clear springs this weekend. Fri-Sun. Let me know. We plan on camping out if anyone wants to join.

Denise
Y'all going to be over on the right side by the trees?

Cayman Islands... I can't wait!
You're going to the Caymans this weekend? Ike is just north of the Caymans right now. Any chance they recieved some damage neccesitating changes to your dive plan? Just something to ponder.

Denise

Hi Denise!

Sorry y'all. No diving for me this weekend. I am off to Bonaire :D in one week. !!!

Back
Top Bottom