Where is everyone diving this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jacob's Well

ftwdiver- what day?

I would love to do Saturday and Sunday but with my schedule lately I will have to settle for Sunday only. I am looking to get there around 10 am. If I can squeeze in 4 dives I will hit my 50 mark.

Denise, if you are set up on the east side, I will look for you guys when I arrive. I will be in my DIMWIT tee.

FTWdiver, their is a good chance I will make it out of Sunday to CSSP, I will let you know.

So what are everyone's plans for this weekend.
I am itching to get some dives in. Thinking about a lake just not sure what one, I was looking at Stillhouse hollow. Anyone dove there? If not ill probebly just end up at cssp on Sunday.I am buying my doubles wing this week, so if I can get some tanks from the shop, I should be able to try the new set up out. :D Damn this sport is expensive. :shakehead:

I am diving offshore Charleston SC on Sunday. Using the Charleston-Scuba-Store boat. The first dive should be good for photos. Large intentionally sunk ship. Ninety feet to the sand. Should be some large sea life cruising around in the 50-70 feet deep range. The water should be very clear (I am expecting a deep green) due to the calm after the Hurricane. The second dive is 60 feet to a so called Junk Pile. I am expecting to find some quality shells at this site. Should be a good day! And I agree, this sport is expensive.

So what are everyone's plans for this weekend.
I am itching to get some dives in. Thinking about a lake just not sure what one, I was looking at Stillhouse hollow. Anyone dove there? If not ill probebly just end up at cssp on Sunday.I am buying my doubles wing this week, so if I can get some tanks from the shop, I should be able to try the new set up out. :D Damn this sport is expensive. :shakehead:

I Know I am little far south, but Lake Travis Mansfield Solo Saturday morning.

Shawn O'Shea

Y'all going to be over on the right side by the trees?

I am not sure right now. A friend of ours from Houston is coming as well and he has an RV. I do not know the layout of clear springs well enough to say where he will need to hookup the RV.

I should know more soon. I will let you know as soon as I know. If you would like, PM your number and I can call you and let you know exactly where we will be at.

Denise

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom