Where in Or. Co. to buy fishing license?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MyDiveLog:
Where's the easiest place to buy one?
Hey there guy!

My tonsilectomy is about recovered and I will be ready to dive Friday night!!! Whoo hoo!!!

Anyway, there is a Bait and Tackle shop on Chapman Ave just east of the 55 Fwy just past the Ralphs shopping center on the right hand side. That is where I got mine.

Hope to dive with you soon!

PS When is the next meeting for Laguna Sea Dwellers? SOCDC meeting is next Wednesday if you can make it.

Nice to hear that you're feeling better Jan! I picked up my license at Wal Mart in Brea, near where I work.

The next Sea Dwellers meeting is on Oct 20th at the National Sports Grill in Santa Ana (just off MacArthur exit of 55). Thanks for the offer, but if I got active in another dive club my wife would probably begin divorce proceedings!

Laguna Sea Sports has a neat tradition on the opening night of lobster season. Beginning about 9pm they start showing old "Sea Hunt" movies, with hot cider, etc. They close for a couple of hours, then re-open the next morning cooking lobster burritos, etc. I'll stay long enough to do a dive after midnight, but have to head back up to YL after; I'm coaching soccer 1st thing Saturday morning.

I dove yesterday and the conditions were fair-to-middling. Inside the reefs the visibility was good (10 - 15') and there wasn't much surge or current. Outside the reefs it got a bit murky and the vis dropped to about 5'. I'm betting conditions will hold through today....should be a decent night for a dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom