Where have they been spotted?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This set of OPS will go up for sale on eBay as soon as I have the time to post over 170 models. Busy with aerohance https://aerohance.com/save-money/with a President who is helping raise fuel costs
IMG_5772.jpg
for hard-working Americans

Really, think I will bow out of this conversation.
It’s too late. You’re constantly making stupid references to politics. Stick to your products and leave the politics in the pub. You will (already have) alienate customers that you can ill afford to lose with really dumb inflammatory statements.

It’s too late. You’re constantly making stupid references to politics. Stick to your products and leave the politics in the pub. You will (already have) alienate customers that you can ill afford to lose with really dumb inflammatory statements.
Presidents have little to do with fuel costs, thank greed for that one.
Many people are too young or too old to remember the periodic fluctuations in fuel costs and inflation. The inconvenience of higher prices is offset for me in the high employment numbers and the rise in salaries for our lowest paid workers.

Back
Top Bottom