Where have they been spotted?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Designer Bob Evans Force Fins | Worlds Finest Fins for Swimming, Diving, Bellyboating
design002-fw.jpg

Sweet indeed. An ad for a German Tour Operator or Travel Agent, I suppose ?

Must say the very 1st pair or Force Fin Pros I've ever seen for real, after discovering them 2 or 3 years prior in the pages of "Historical Diving Magazine", were on the feet of a German diving instructor, in Cyprus. Couldn't try them though, wrong size, too small...

Now, some 20 years later, I must admit the guys I've seen diving Force Fins were either from Germany or Great Britain. Know only of 2 Frenchies, beside myself, diving them. Don't care, won't give them away, even for their weight in gold.

Sweet indeed. An ad for a German Tour Operator or Travel Agent, I suppose ?

Must say the very 1st pair or Force Fin Pros I've ever seen for real, after discovering them 2 or 3 years prior in the pages of "Historical Diving Magazine", were on the feet of a German diving instructor, in Cyprus. Couldn't try them though, wrong size, too small...

Now, some 20 years later, I must admit the guys I've seen diving Force Fins were either from Germany or Great Britain. Know only of 2 Frenchies, beside myself, diving them. Don't care, won't give them away, even for their weight in gold.
Just shipped a nice order to Finland. Having sold over a million pairs of Force Fins and plan to sell more. We make the best fins in the world.
DSC_0754-fw.jpg

I just received my new issue of DIVER Magazine, Spring 2022. . Page 14 has a great interview with Holly S. Lohuis (my Hero) and a copyrighted photo by Carrie Vonderhaar of Holly in the OPS Force Fins. Now the good part is I will be selling several pairs of the OPS Force Fins. I will provide a discount to any Scubaboard member. Meanwhile watch them in action.

Attachments

• IMG_8949.jpg
    IMG_8949.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 35
A short video of me working on the OPS blade in 2000. . I spent over 25 years working night and day playing with different fin designs. What fun to create the World's designed fins.

Looking over images found this cool shot of experimental Foil Force OPS. Developed 10 different blades that attached to a foot pocket. I know this has been done before back in the 1960s with Aqua Lung attaching a blade to a foot pocket. The attachment must be able to stand the test of time and again another company is going at it again. I was able to gain a strong bond with screwing in a 3-inch bolt. Ask TN traveler how long it takes to screw in. But it works. You could rotate the angle of the foils, which allowed you to control speed and performance.
b-5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom