Where have they been spotted?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My youngest son, Luke, just finished his confined water. I can hear my wallet hemorrhaging as we speak!! "Dad, Dad, I need a new ... so WE can dive this week!!" :D

I told him he could get certified when:
A. He raised the money for 1/2 the cost of lessons (even though I don't have to pay anyway) and B. When he could fit into my Pros.

So, he got a job, saved his money (which will be used to buy gear) and found my comfort inserts!!! Aaahhh, I forgot about those!!
With the comfort inserts he was able to fit his smaller foot with a bootie into the fins that I use when I don't want a bootie!

Attachments

• IMG_4309.jpg
    IMG_4309.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_4336 cropped.jpg
    IMG_4336 cropped.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Hey Bob
Did you get all moved to PA yet?
Do you have an address?
All the websites that I know of that are associated to FFins still show the SBarbara address.
m

sibermike7, Left our Santa Barbara home at 12:00 last night, SOLD. On road for the next month on two major projects. All Force fin stuff shipped off to our plant. Will visit them next month. Thanks for caring. Love, Bob and Susanne

Bob, where is the new plant?

look forward to hearing your getting settled in your new place and the PA plant is back doing what they do best and you might even get the chance to get your head underwater the right way. Josh

Bob, is there a significant difference between FF Pros and standard FFs?

Bob, is there a significant difference between FF Pros and standard FFs?

I guess the question is what is "significant"?

From my use/observation - the difference depends a lot on the diving conditions you encounter. If you deal with strong currents and have to "sprint" to get out of them, the Pros are definitely superior.
As far as kicking effort at a moderate rate, the Originals are like kicking a pair of stiff split fins while the Pros are more like kicking a pair of medium blades (i.e. - TUSA Expert Zooms vs Mares Avantis - full foots).

Hope that helps

I've been using Pros for years. Love them. Never change. But...just got a great deal on regulars. I'll try them in pool tomorrow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom