Where do you put your dive resort stickers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BlueGirlGoes

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I got some cool ones in Borneo but all my bags are soft-sided. I'd like some place to display them, but I have enough Grateful Dead crap on my car as it is.

OK, i know this sounds crazy, but i put all my dive resort, dive state, and other dive stickers in my suitcase.

i have a hardsided suitcase which i only use for transporting my gear when i have to fly. the inside lid has my sticker collection.

why the inside??

well, am fearfull of sticking them on the outside. nothing like advertising that your suitcase belongs to a diver, and someone is gonna wonder if there is any nice gear in there to be stolen.

same goes for my vehicle, no dive stickers on the windows or bumpers, don't need someone breakin into my car looking for gear.

I don't put any on my tanks because they don't travel with me.

but unpackin or hangin out at diver bunkhouses, the stickers do get enough notice from other divers to start conversations, or to say, yup, been there. and i've found that usually, its only other divers who are interested anyway, most people see dive stickers and don't know what they are.

but thats just me.

:)
Brad

There's not room for too many. But if someone has the same black Pelican case, I can sure tell them apart.

Maybe you could just use your stickers to cover up all that dead "stuff".

I put my stickers in my scrapbook / photo album of the trip. I don't tear the backing off to do this so if I ever change my mind and want them somewhere else they'll still be good.

Paula

Back
Top Bottom