Where did you dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

From 10th to 14th of September, I dove in Iceland, water is very limpid as swimming pool.

2284Iceland_06-med.jpg

2284Iceland_08-med.jpg

2284Iceland_09-med.jpg

2284Iceland_07-med.jpg

2284Iceland_10-med.jpg

2284Iceland_11-med.jpg

Awesome Pics Tomeck!!!!

Anyway...I did the second to last Wednesday evening dive for the season at Bainbridge, PA

Maximum Depth: 91ffw

Duration: 40 minutes

Coldest temp: 42º f

Diving a wetsuit in local waters for the first time in 12 months... :cold:

[table 0 0 3]#|Location|Duration|Depth|Temp
457|Nieuwe Kerkweg|69 Minutes|9M/30Ft|17C/63F
458|Scharendijke|59 Minutes|7M/23Ft|26C/63F[/table]
So, where did you dive today? :)

Last edited:
Just a nice long dive. :)

[TABLE 0 0 3]#|Location|Duration|Depth|Temp
459|Nieuwe Kerkweg|94 Minutes|9M/30Ft|17C/63F[/TABLE]
So, where did you dive today? :)

Shark's Bay (Sharm el-Sheikh) yesterday, today and tomorrow

Oostvoorne/Stormvogel.

Did OW 2&3.skills skills and somemore skills.:D

Snuck in a Saturday dive at Bainbridge, PA

Maximum Depth: 92ft
Duration: 40 minutes
Coldest Temp: 43º

Then went to the Penn State game to watch them get their butts handed to them in the second half! (and got wetter there than I did while diving!)

Shore dive in Lalo Cove, San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico. The water is starting to cool down, it's 85F/29C.

Checking out the area after Hurricane Jimena, there is a lot of topside debris on the bottom. It will interesting to watch the sea life move back into the shallows.

Probably saw you there JP11283. Congratulations on completing your OW dives. It was a nice weekend for diving the springs.

From 10th to 14th of September, I dove in Iceland, water is very limpid as swimming pool.

2284Iceland_06-med.jpg

2284Iceland_08-med.jpg

2284Iceland_09-med.jpg

2284Iceland_07-med.jpg

2284Iceland_10-med.jpg

2284Iceland_11-med.jpg

Crikey, Tomek, those are superb! Iceland is on my list of must do dive locations.

This weekend I took an open water sidemounting course with Aquaholic on SB. We dived in Merrit's Mill pond for trim and weighting checks, then Jackson Blue spring basin for the rest of the course. PM me if you want details, I was extremely happy with both the course content and Aquaholics' teaching style. 4 dives in Jackson Blue spring: priceless.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom