Where did you dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Two wreck dives in Lake Michigan on Sunday the 13th. The Norlond and the Dredge 906. Great weather, sunny, low 80's, slight breeze with little wave action. Bottom temps at 65' around 60 deg. Viz. 40-50'. Absolutely perfect dive day!:D

The swimming pool! :D I finished up the confined water portion of the Open Water class I'm taking. We start our open water dives Saturday at Vortex Springs. I'm very excited!

My son and I dove at Dutch Springs today. I wanted to experiment with my new camera and housing. We only saw four other divers.
RyanScuba.jpg

Took my weekly trip to Bainbridge, PA on a rainy Wednesday night. As I put in my dive report on MODScuba.com, the visibility was RANCID!

Maximum Depth: 88ft
Duration: 48 minutes
Coldest Temp: 43º

Seven dives with Albatros Diving, PADI dive centre, diving school, Cala Bona, Cala Millor, Mallorca. :thumbs_up:

Trip report: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/we...ast-coast-mallorca-spain-albatros-diving.html

[table 0 0 3]#|Location|Duration|Depth|Temp
450|El bajo de las morenas, Mallorca|59 Minutes|18M/59Ft|25C/77F
451|La cueva de la lucerna, Mallorca|54 Minutes|10M/33Ft|26C/79F
452|Las tres cuevas, Mallorca|59 Minutes|15M/49Ft|26C/79F
453|La cala de la fuente, Mallorca|53 Minutes|18M/59Ft|26C/79F
454|El Cap Vermell, Mallorca|65 Minutes|16M/52Ft|26C/79F
455|La cala de la harmonica, Mallorca|56 Minutes|11M/36Ft|26C/79F
456|La cala Lliteras, Mallorca|64 Minutes|9M/30Ft|26C/79F[/table]
So, where did you dive today? :)

Last edited:
Holy moly Lorens ... that's a lot of diving for one day.

I only did one dive today ... the Al Ind Esk A Sea. Max depth 227 fsw. 25 minutes on the ship. Total run time, 90 minutes.

It was a pretty amazing ship ... one I've wanted to see for a long time ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

One dive at friday, discover scuba diving with my brother and sister. 4.9 meters depth for 30 minutes.

Two dives yesterday, one at the movement-disabled beach and one at 'bjorns place', first one was 3.1 meters for 20 minutes (beach cleanup day) and the second was 5.2 meters for 40 minutes.

Popes Harbour, NS. Close to home, but no real good dive sites on the NS Eastern Shore.

Two dives on the Forest City wreck, Tobermory.

I did my open water dives this weekend at Vortex Springs. We did two dives on Saturday and two on Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom