Where did you dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Three nice dives with a bunch of Scubaboard members on Catalina Saturday.

Another successful dive at Bainbridge, PA Wednesday night!

Maximum depth: 91ffw

Duration: 49 minutes

Coldest temp recorded: 42ºf

Dove the Vandenberg off Key West Florida for the tenth time on Saturday. The water is getting down a chilly 82 degrees F, so it may be time to pack it up for this season!!

Spent the weekend in the Brockville area for some great St Lawrence River diving. Did some drifts, the Kingshorn , and the Roy A Jodrey, 176 ft, 55 min, 70 degree f water temperature.

Wednesday nights winding down at Bainbridge, PA

Deepest Depth: 69ffw

Duration: 45 minutes

Coldest temp: 47º

Visibility was next to nothing for most of the dive.

You guys really have some awesome videos!!!!
Went to Dania NNE of Dania Pier
73Ft. 37Min. 76F Perfect Vis ripping current (well for me anyway) Got smacked by a couple Jellies I didn't see.
38Ft. 68Min. 86F Biggest Green Moray I have ever seen!!!! I never even saw one this big on TV :)
Easy 7Ft. and he looked like a darn horses neck!

Two dives yesterday in Chippawa Creek.

Dive one started at the bridge by the Tim Hortons, drifted from the north side down to the boat launch at the south side. 31 min, 33 ft, 70F degrees. Some bottles but no keepers.

Dive two continued from the boat launch down to the Stanley Ave bridge on the north side. 73 min, 37 ft, oddly enough 70F degrees again. Found 3 golf balls and a boat paddle. Drifted over two wrecked cars, a trampoline and past a very cool 20 ft bank of clay that had fish condo holes all through it like swiss cheese.

*edit* Google earth has completely screwed up the Chippawa area along the creek with bad photo overlap. The Lyons Creek junction with the Chippawa Creek (also called the Welland River) is messed up too.

Do you mind letting me know what beach, I would really like to take the wife to see something interesting like that. Big history buffs and frankly all we see around the island is coral and fish. We figured this place would be covered with cool things like that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom