Where did you dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Local quarry in Germany. 2,7°C, viz 0,5m, sucks. 36min later we were out again.
Are you bragging or complaining?:D

CZM - Punta Sur Devil's Throat DM took 2 lionfish out of the Throat and one outside of it. Saw nice groupers, wahoo, many horse eye jacks...
Lunch of grilled lionfish.
San Francisco - Two more pez leon, I found a pipefish, big crab, seahorse, fine snapper...

Norte blew in while we were submerged. Had to go into Caleta.

East side diving planned for tomorrow, I hope it happens!

St Lawrence River Canada the shore dove the wreck Kingshorn water temp 37F dive max depth 86ft dive time 55 minutes Fantastic dive loved it, last week St Lawrence River Canada shore dove the Wreck Gaskin water temp 35F max depth 68ft dive time 63 minutes great dive aswell.

Last edited:
Did four dives at Hospital Hole in Weeki Wachee yesterday. There were a few manatees in the Hole, including one that swam up and checked us out. Water temp was around 72 and the viz was really good once we got down to 10 ft.

Nice sunny day in Wiarton, Ontario, water temp 34F, air temp 4C, 31 minutes, 27 ft, my new White's Fusion drysuit had the first dive of its life. Heh heh heh. Love it.

Here is the suit going out for its 3rd dive at Cedar Hill on the weekend, 36F, 54 ft, 28 min.

Attachments

• cedar hill april 18 x.jpg
    cedar hill april 18 x.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 52
Today is my birthday and I went diving to a local quarry (Lake Norman PDRA Quarry in Mooresville, NC). Good dive. Water is still cold however.

I don't think I've enjoyed a pool practice session more than I did today. Great partner, lots of laughs, efficient practice, and a warm 60F ;-).

Finally!This was my first winter off season and it seemed very long.
Got in a couple of dives at the previously mentioned Lake Norman Quarry.It is still
cold,there was a lot of pollen on/in the water,and vis has been much better,but I had a great time.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom