Where did you dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blue Grotto was awsome. Did three dives with a diver from Clearwater area. She was a great dive buddy, hope to dive with her again.:D

I dove Ginnie Springs Saturday. What awesome dive it was like diving in an aquarium. There was unlimited vis and 75 deg. water temp.:D

PS. I'm diving Blue Grotto tomrow.:D:snorkel:

i dove Ginnie Springs with my dive buddy on Saturday as well. was our first time. Loved it!! water is so warm compared to Vortex where i normally dive. Look forward to us going back again one day soon.

Three ice dives in a small lake in Bavaria, southern Germany! What an experience to be under the ice. Will do that again next year.

I did five dives in Jeddah last weekend. 3 boat dives: "Cable wreck","Crazy 8" and "Elbow Reef" on Thursday and 2 dives off Al Bilad Beach on Friday. 28 C water temp and 20+ m vis. Great relaxing dives.

Just got back from a week of diving at Beqa Lagoon in Fiji. 14 dives over 6 days.

just finished diving The Eagle what an awesome dive :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom