Where can I rent back-inflate or BP/W BC in PG or Anilao?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jai, that's actually what zee and the DM said. something to do with my breathing. although ive been racking my brains out how to fix it during the holiday dives!

i had no problem with 2kilos during the dive or ascending or descending (if there is a rope, hahahahha) actually after trying it once, i dont want to dive with more ever again...but when i start to descend by my own, i only go down 3 feet and that is all.

jigz- i actually love my mares stuff.... :). im just wondering if my difficulty of descending is solely a problem with my breathing or the suit also makes it more difficult for me to use lesser weight.
i sometimes have a tough time going down the 1st 10 feet/ 3 meters... sometimes i feel bloated, sometimes i am bloated...

i just purge the BC, if that doesn't work, i flip over and fin down... at least by the time i get to 12ft i can control my bouyancy...

Jag

i did try the flipping over and finning down, jag :laughing: my fins shoot right out of the water and up the surface.

:rofl3:

practice.. more practice...

i did try the flipping over and finning down, jag :laughing: my fins shoot right out of the water and up the surface.

:rofl3:

practice.. more practice...
ankle weights... big ones... 5lbs per ankle... they'll keep your fins from popping out of the surface...

ankle.jpg

and in case you thought i was serious i'm not...

Jag

jai, that's actually what zee and the DM said. something to do with my breathing. although ive been racking my brains out how to fix it during the holiday dives!

i had no problem with 2kilos during the dive or ascending or descending (if there is a rope, hahahahha) actually after trying it once, i dont want to dive with more ever again...but when i start to descend by my own, i only go down 3 feet and that is all.

jigz- i actually love my mares stuff.... :). im just wondering if my difficulty of descending is solely a problem with my breathing or the suit also makes it more difficult for me to use lesser weight.

not dissing your rig magz. just know a lot of guys who are not happy with theirs. mainly regs. fins, suit and masks seem ok with everyone.

i also agree with jai regarding tendency to hyperventilate when excited :eyebrow:

instead of finning down try this.. lean a bit back (sort of looking up) and fully exhale, the weight of the tank will help you down, just make sure you correct to upright or vertical position before you hit any coral. you will look funny doing this but its just for the first 3 meters :)

Ulol!!!!!!

:laughing:

i also agree with jai regarding tendency to hyperventilate when excited :eyebrow:

instead of finning down try this.. lean a bit back (sort of looking up) and fully exhale, the weight of the tank will help you down, just make sure you correct to upright or vertical position before you hit any coral. you will look funny doing this but its just for the first 3 meters :)

thanks, jai. :D

argh... i need more practice.....!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom