Where can I rent back-inflate or BP/W BC in PG or Anilao?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

no racist comment? then what was mentioning almond shaped eyes in your previous comment suppose to imply? This isn't the first time you let slip a comment on asian eyes on SB.
what?! since when are almond shaped eyes are racist comment?

so large noses are anti-semitic? curly hair is anti-black?

i'm so not getting this, honestly...

i'm saying you walk into tech asia, he sees you're "asian" (as opposed to most filipinos being "malay") and you have a different accent (NOT a racist comment), figures you have much more money to spend than your average juan and he offers you a trimix course or 2... jeez

i can understand your interpreting the original post as being racist - after all it's text and can be interpreted as you read it - hence i cleared that i was not making a racist comment and my apology is sincere...

just like my apology for using the "g" word way back then was sincere...

but at this point i really believe you're reading in waaaaay more than there is there...

Jag

actually, if you are interested in doing the course, techasia is a good place....
I did normox trimix with them this year.

what?! since when are almond shaped eyes are racist comment?

so large noses are anti-semitic? curly hair is anti-black? Jag

in some parts of the world Jag, yes, if used in the wrong context... anyways apologies accepted as I've diverted the OP's original inquiry enough with my rants...

im sorry, what's the "g" word? or should i just shut up my mouth?

and well, anybody has experience with mares vera BC? i can't descend with 2kilos of weight. but if i have 3 kilos with me, i feel too heavy throughout the dive.

should i even ask that here?

magz, you could start an entire forum on complaints regarding mares regs and BC for local divers alone. probably why their long time dealer gave up on it and shifted to aqua-lung.

and well, anybody has experience with mares vera BC? i can't descend with 2kilos of weight. but if i have 3 kilos with me, i feel too heavy throughout the dive.

mags,
2 pounds difference is very very small. try fully exhaling and staying upright when using 2 kilos. when you past 3 meters the extra 1 kilo will be a non issue. someone your size can get away with 2 kilos or even less, you just need to tweak your breathing at the start of the dive to adjust to the slight weight differential your adjusting to.

jai, that's actually what zee and the DM said. something to do with my breathing. although ive been racking my brains out how to fix it during the holiday dives!

i had no problem with 2kilos during the dive or ascending or descending (if there is a rope, hahahahha) actually after trying it once, i dont want to dive with more ever again...but when i start to descend by my own, i only go down 3 feet and that is all.

jigz- i actually love my mares stuff.... :). im just wondering if my difficulty of descending is solely a problem with my breathing or the suit also makes it more difficult for me to use lesser weight.

mags, try it again when Zee is not around :) excitement sometimes contributes to uncontrollable breathing :)

in some parts of the world Jag, yes, if used in the wrong context... anyways apologies accepted as I've diverted the OP's original inquiry enough with my rants...
pak, in all honesty i had no intention of being racist... not offensively racist anyway, anything i post about/ to you is done in good faith and in jest... you're a friend and i love you as a friend - and none of that brokeback sheet either

can we kiss and make up now?

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom