Where can I rent back-inflate or BP/W BC in PG or Anilao?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bruce857

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi everyone,

I'm choosing between two possible destinations, PG and Anilao, of my diving trip in late October.

Besides exploring underwater scenes, I would also like to try back-inflate BCs or BP/W BCs during the trip.

Being visiting these places the first time, I'm not sure if it would be difficult to rent them in diving shops there?
Does anyone know where I can rent them in PG or in Anilao?

Thanks for your sharing!

P.S. I read another thread about tring BP/W BC, but it's not convenient for me to rent equipments from Manila.

Hi everyone,

I'm choosing between two possible destinations, PG and Anilao, of my diving trip in late October.

Besides exploring underwater scenes, I would also like to try back-inflate BCs or BP/W BCs during the trip.

Being visiting these places the first time, I'm not sure if it would be difficult to rent them in diving shops there?
Does anyone know where I can rent them in PG or in Anilao?

Thanks for your sharing!

P.S. I read another thread about tring BP/W BC, but it's not convenient for me to rent equipments from Manila.
hmmm... the only place i can think of that would have BP/Ws for rent would be villa ligaya... i do suggest you get in touch with www.philtech.net... that's philippine technical divers, they specialize in tech diving and equipment and run villa ligaya resport

in PG i was able to rent a bp/w from Dave Ross at Tech Asia... i had to email him directly though www.asiadivers.com... they didn't exactly have a bunch of sets for rental, just so happened there was an extra rig he could lend me...

other than ellen's bp/w rental rigs the only other group i know that have bp/ws for rent are pacifica www.pacificadive.net but that's also in manila BUT you MIGHT be able to make arrangements to dive with them (Gigi or Torben) and they'll bring the rig to you

hope this helps

Jag

You can rent a bpw setup from atlantis in sabang, they have a bunch

dan

Check with Dave Ross over at Tech Asia. He might have a BP and single wing to rent. But good luck getting out of there without signing up for Adv. Nitrox or Trimix... :wink:

Check with Dave Ross over at Tech Asia. He might have a BP and single wing to rent. But good luck getting out of there without signing up for Adv. Nitrox or Trimix... :wink:
he didn't try to sell me a course while i was there... he must've seen your almond-shaped eyes and heard cash registers going bazonkers in his head...

Jag

Thanks for the infomation about BP/W BCs you all shared.

How about back-inflate BCs? (for example, Scubapro Knighthawk, Zeagle Ranger, etc)
Would it be difficult to rent this tpye of BCs there?

dude, *** was that comment about??? Any other racist comments you want to throw in there? You really are a Jagass...
no racist comments here pak... you know i love you

my sincere apologies though if you thought i was being racist... :sorry19z:

Jag

no racist comments here pak... you know i love you

my sincere apologies though if you thought i was being racist... :sorry19z:

Jag

no racist comment? then what was mentioning almond shaped eyes in your previous comment suppose to imply? This isn't the first time you let slip a comment on asian eyes on SB.

Back
Top Bottom