Where Can I Locally Find Plastic Bins with Handles and Wheels?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Minkey:
Thank you for the suggestions.

I went to Lowes this morning and found a long rubbermaid tub with wheels on one end, but unfortuantely I could not fit it in my trunk! Maybe I need to buy a car with a bigger trunk?

I ended buying three containers (without wheels) for various equipment. Happy Diving!

Perhaps a truck? After you get home, you hose it out with fresh water to rinse away the salt. It's also a good vehicle to camp in for those times going up to Port Hardy...

Carl - I'm diving in a 976 Excel one piece wetsuit, which actually kept me toasty for an hour bottom time last Saturday in Edmonds. Max depth was 45 ft, temp around 48F, and visability was 10-20 feet depending on the location and depth. But my hands started to go numb the last ten to fifteen minutes while surface swimming from the far right of the jetty to the left shore. It was my first time (and my buddy's too) at Edmonds so we spent most of the time meandering within the boundary before getting to the fields of large cauliflowers and sunken vessels. I'm still working on my buoyancy and don't feel comfortable with a boat dive yet. If I go boat diving, I'll buy a large mesh bag (next purchase after a large dive light).

OE2X - I always wanted a truck but I have too many truck-less friends. I might not ever see my truck again! My dad has a truck... maybe I can borrow my dad's truck.....

Homer - Most likely the wagon won't fit in the trunk of my compact car. I'll keep the suggestion in mind when I get a car with a larger trunk. Thanks.

-Lindy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom