Where can I get a R109 rubber cover, part 11-109-106 and 01-043-102 exhaust tee?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My diaphragm cover and Tee just arrived from VDH - unfortunately the Tee is not the same as the old one. Its much harder and the exhausts are shorter than the old Tee.

My diaphragm cover and Tee just arrived from VDH - unfortunately the Tee is not the same as the old one. Its much harder and the exhausts are shorter than the old Tee.

The new ones from Scubapro are much harder also. It takes hot water to soften and they can be installed without too much trouble. The old one had a problem of falling off. Not going to happen with the harder versions.

The new ones from Scubapro are much harder also. It takes hot water to soften and they can be installed without too much trouble. The old one had a problem of falling off. Not going to happen with the harder versions.

A mild surprise that they decided to make something "more robust".....

I used to recommend a hot water soak for the exhaust tee; but I now, thanks to Luis, I use the DIY heat gun.....the wife's hair dryer-I find it a little easier.

Last edited:
I used the hair dryer method this evening and wow is that slick. One additional tip I found is to start the edge of the exhaust tee that is away from you then pull the heated tee toward you and it slides right on. When I first looked at the oval exhaust opening and the round opening on tee I first thought it would never fit. But a little heat works wonders. Thanks couv for passing that on.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom