Where can I get a R109 rubber cover, part 11-109-106 and 01-043-102 exhaust tee?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

triggerman365

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Where can I get a 109 rubber cover, part 11-109-106 and 01-043-102 exhaust tee? Ebay has some parts but I can't these. Any ideas? Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks, got them ordered.

Hello Triggerman,

Glad to have found your post. I was cleaning out my dive shack and came across a dozen or so stage bottle regulators I forgot I had. Lol! 8 of the regs are R109s and I was looking for the same parts you just mentioned. If you do not mind my asking, what did the rubber cover and exhaust "T" cost when you ordered? I am trying to decide if I want to keep the 109s or sell them as is.

Thanks much,
Doc

The exhaust tee is $20 and the diaphragm cover is $18, so not cheap.

Maybe you can get a discount if you buy 8. You could also check with a Scubapro dealer on ordering the parts.

I have found some Scubapro dealers who would sell the exhaust-T since it is an external part (like a mouthpiece). But price will probably be more than $20 if they can even get the part.

$40 in rubber parts seems high when you are looking at prices, but consider that you'll only have to replace them once, and even if it brings the cost for the 109 up to $100, that's not much for a restored all-metal 2nd stage that will work great and last forever.

.... and price out a new 250v (also discontinued) or the new 260 as a replacement, and you might appreciate the 109/156 even more for the modest cost of those parts...

$40 in rubber parts seems high when you are looking at prices, but consider that you'll only have to replace them once, and even if it brings the cost for the 109 up to $100, that's not much for a restored all-metal 2nd stage that will work great and last forever.

.... and price out a new 250v (also discontinued) or the new 260 as a replacement, and you might appreciate the 109/156 even more for the modest cost of those parts...

+1, couldn't agree more. I just rebuilt a 109 and replaced the all the internal parts. Took it out this weekend, wow is it ever nice.

Back
Top Bottom