Where can I buy the cheap airticket to Manado and how much of it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hk_sleepy

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,
I plan to go to Manado for diving but the time scheudles of Singapore Airline and Malayisa Airline is not fit to me.
So I plan to go to Manado via domestic flight from Jarkata. But the domestic airticket is very expansive for me to buy in hong kong.
So I want to know where can I buy a cheap domestic airticket from Jarkata to Manado before I go to Jarkata?
I was try to via the internet from the domestic airline but they always show busy.
Lastly, I want to know how much for the domestic airticket from Jarkata to Manado?

domestic air tickets are cheap. i suggest you buy your ticket upon arrival in jakarta or try online. just looked up garauda approx. 70us one way.

would love to join.

hk_sleepy:
Hi,
I plan to go to Manado for diving but the time scheudles of Singapore Airline and Malayisa Airline is not fit to me.
So I plan to go to Manado via domestic flight from Jarkata. But the domestic airticket is very expansive for me to buy in hong kong.
So I want to know where can I buy a cheap domestic airticket from Jarkata to Manado before I go to Jarkata?
I was try to via the internet from the domestic airline but they always show busy.
Lastly, I want to know how much for the domestic airticket from Jarkata to Manado?

The Scuba Diving Vacation & Destinations section has a forum dedicated to Asian dive destinations. I have taken the liberty of moving your post here in the hope it will get a more complete response.

Best regards.

DocVikingo

Back
Top Bottom