Where and when will you dive next?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diving tomorrow- ususals at the usual spot to do our usualy thursday night dive

dive friday morging got canceled

dive saturday morning- I have off, I'll be somewhere

dive in pool sunday- been meaning to do somestuff, always end up doing something else when i get to the quarry so I need some boring pool time

Almost had four diving days in a row, I love my work schuedle this week!

Bahamas...May 24...can't wait!

PS - I think there's one more spot left on the boat if anyone wants to dive the long weekend.

and thats all I can say about that.

Then , starting in 2 weeks, cave dive every other weekend until my UK trip in August.

a busy summer to say the least!

dive safe
Brock

Saturday off a private boat in the Gulf off of Clearwater Beach FL.

First dive will be a cool natural ledge with lots of deep undercuts. It's a great spearfishing spot if you're in to that sort of thing.

Second dive will be more of a research dive. I've got some numbers on a barge that used to have a P2V3 bomber cabled to it. I've been trying to get out there for a while now, but haven't made it for various reasons. Rumor has it that "they" did a pretty poor job of tying down the bomber and it got swept away in a storm, so there's a good possibility that all we'll find is the barge. There's also a good possibility we'll be doing a sand dive if my numbers aren't good. It'll be cool either way and interesting to see what we can find. Kind of an adventure.

It's gonna be a good weekend:)

Was all excited to get in the water again after 2 1/2 months (too long!) this weekend at Monterey but my friend that I was going with has just had to postpone. Curses.... I've got to meet more divers around here.

:kitty:

Lisa

Originally posted by ScubyDoo
<snip>My dive shop is trying to talk me into going either to Panama City in August for some wreck dives or maybe going on Blackbeards Bahamas live-a-board trip in July?

Dove on the Antilla Wreck in Aruba again today.

Hopefully will do a two tank dive Wednesday in Barbados...and mabye two more tanks in Aruba next Friday.

Then repeat that until May 26th when I sign off for vacation <big grin>

Hey ScubyDoo....I'm doing a Blackbeards 7 day, the first week of June! It looks great, I'll post a trip report when I'm back.

:)

I'll be diving Christmas Lake in the Twin Cities metro area (MN) Saturday May 4. I'm guessing water temp will still be in the 40's and the viz should be low. A typical MN lake dive I guess.:)

Hard to say. I know I wil be diving Memorial Day weekend, I just don't know where. It will either be south of Tampa in the gulf, or at Peacock Springs during the NSS-CDS workshop. Do I dive the gulf and get 15 dives in over the weekend, or do I dive the caves and get 2 to 4 dives in because I want to see the seminars at the workshop? HELP! I am so confused!!!!!!!! Maybe I will have to make a poll.

I know I will be playing in the quarry and pool between now and then though.

Big James,

That is easy.
Do the caves and seminars first. There is often so much information and contacts at these things that they are not to be missed.

then ...

Take a couple extra days off and go dive the gulf.
:D

Hmmm. Now that ain't a bad idea!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom