Where and when will you dive next?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This Saturday - Edmonds Underwater Park in Puget Sound

Lake Ontario, shore dive in front of a friends place. Getting use to new equipment.

May 18-19 DUI Demo days, Dutch Springs PA. (hoping my wife will fall in love with a drysuit and become a coldwater diver) :wink:

Friday in a lake in east central Florida to do a bottom survey for the installation of an intake structure and piping. That installation will probably be next week.

Surface supplied, walking on the bottom, working but at least they are paying me to be in the water.

In the water is a great place to be with the 90+ degree heat we are having around here.

DM'ing in the pool this weekend and checkouts at Blue Lagoon next weekend. Lake Travis on Memorial Weekend with the TSDT. We'll be diving somewhere every weekend. Then we have Wreckmania in July and local diving on weekends after that.

Just went two weeks ago went to jupiter and did the juno ledge, cool dive. Next dive planed for memorial day. Me my wife and four friends have chartered a dive boat called the "Miss Conduct" out of Pompeno Bch. for three dives. Should be cool. Although none of us have been on this boat, so if anybody has let me know what you think of them? We also have a house rented in "Sugar Loaf Key" for one week starting on 8/4/02. This is the first week of real lobster season, hope we do better this year than last! I am also trying to set up to go down to Boyton Bch. for one day during lobster mini season. (free day off from work already earned) and anyother times I can talk the wife into going! HEY DO YOU GUYS THINK THAT I'M ADDICTED OR WHAT. well guess its better than crack! :thumb: RR

Saturday afternoon out of Boca Raton Florida with "the Basque" and a new dive buddy.

Travel plans are: leaving for Aruba 5/3 . Planning to go to Nassau in Sept, and then Tahiti in Dec.
Between there will probably be local dives in So Calif....Catalina Island, Laguan Beach, Crystal Coves........I LOVE IT.

Originally posted by Scottri
I'll be Divemastering for a class of OW students this weekend at Octopus Hole on Hood Canal in Washington. 50 Degree water! Whoo hoo. Hopefully there will be a little sun this weekend.

Scott

50 degrees? I'll be lucky if it's 48 this weekend. Hopefully I'll be diving Cape Ann with a new buddy/old friend who's tired of waiting for her boyfriend to do his referral dives for OW. Nothing fancy, just getting used to diving together, and planning a mellow beach dive in fairly shallow water to get weights set up right for the new equipment, calculate SAC (which I've never done, thanks to a crappy AOW class), and if possible do a second tank bug hunt once everything's squared.

between now and the next 10 days. just getting ready to pull the boat out of the yard and do the annual check out dives at local Crystal bay.:) :)

Back
Top Bottom