Where and when will you dive next?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My family vacation plans got screwed up (another story), so looks like my next diving will be Lake Norfork in northern Arkansas in late May/early June. My dive shop is trying to talk me into going either to Panama City in August for some wreck dives or maybe going on Blackbeards Bahamas live-a-board trip in July? My dive shop sponsors an underwater treasure hunt every year. Its June 9th at Lake Ouachita......should be fun (Grand Prize is a $1000 shopping spree at the dive shop).

Local lake this Saturday. Low viz and in the 40's to low 50's. Probably solo.

Nearby quarry the 11th and the 18th & 19th. Better viz and similar temps. Good folks to dive with on these trips.

Key Largo in mid June with Scott and his family(great people). As for viz and things to see I guess this will be the best I've ever had. My first ocean dives.

Hoping and praying for a trip to the Great Lakes this summer for some wreck dives.

Interspersed in these plans will be lots of the local lake(5 miles from my house) plus other quarry and nearby lake dives.

When- As soon as possible. That is whenever I convince a friend to go to Eilat for a weekend.

Where-Eilat (couldn't you guess? heh heh).

As for other plans- I plan to spend about three months in te summer somewhere in the far east doing a lot of dives, hopefully earning money from it (read Envy me Envy me!!!).

I plan on diving this Sat. and Sun and getting in about 5 dives. Ofcourse those will be in the 45degree, dark quarry. There is not a whole lot to see, except for some cars, but they will be more practicing skills dives.

This weekend - Jamestown, Rhode Island to fiddle with some new gear.

Next weekend - Dutch Springs with a few buddies.

Next weekend after that - Chester Poling or the U-853 off the back of a buddy's boat.

I'll be doing more W. Palm diving this summer. May 11, I'm assisting an AOW class. The first dive is a deep dive on the Princess Anne followed by a shallow drift dive for reef identification.

Went diving this past weekend, forgot my sunscreen and got a little crispy. :sunnyday:

Figure I better wait a couple weeks before I get baked again -

Most likely will be the Mahi wreck and Makaha caverns.

Back
Top Bottom