Where and when will you dive next?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dafydd

Reaction score
Well spring is here and people all over are leaving the warmth and shelter of homes to feel alive again. So just for the fun of it:
Where and when will you dive next (today, this weekend, this month, close to home, big trip...)?

Lets see... current plans:

This weekend [since it's gonna be 70 and sunny!!!!] A couple shore dives @ Cape Ann... either getting my buddy a little deeper than he's been, or some Bug Hunting dives.

Deep and Wreck AOW dives whenever they can get scheduled.

Possibly some Wreck diving in the Block Island area in june or july [lots of details to work out w/ Paul and MSilvia]

Mid-June to North Carolina if my number comes up [I'm on the waiting list for the trip]

August to NY for some wreck diving.

Most probably a cold muddy quarry somewhere in the Midlands. O Joy!

Up and down the Florida Keys and then fly back to NY and then drive down to Long Island for 3 days of diving there but this isnt till the 3rd week of May. Lots of diving and driving for a week and a 1/2.

Tommorrow, I leave for Coz. Scheduled for Anguilla in August and Belieze in October.

I'll be Divemastering for a class of OW students this weekend at Octopus Hole on Hood Canal in Washington. 50 Degree water! Whoo hoo. Hopefully there will be a little sun this weekend.

Scott

Next weekend Penetration dive on the wreck of the Wisconsin.
100 to the deck, 130 to the bottom (outside), 150 to the bottom inside. This will be a mix dive. There are some 192x cars in the hold we have been wanting to see.

We're off to Florida for the Ocean Fest 2002 in Ft. Lauderdale, will spend only 4 days diving but will hit Ft. Lauderdale, Lauderdale by the Sea, and Key West for diving.

Then, our "big" trip is end of October into early November, 10 days on Saba ... can't wait to return to that island paradise.

Margaret

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom