• leo, sagitarrius, aries --fire

Votes: 90 25.8%
  • aquarius, gemini, libra --air

Votes: 73 20.9%
  • capricorn, taurus, virgo --earth

Votes: 84 24.1%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubavic

Reaction score
Are more pisces,scorpios, and cancers into water sports because those
are the 3 water signs in astrology?
What is your sign?????

You can add another Capricorn....Beast and I both are under the sign of the goat!

I am a scorpio, but absolutely do not beieve in astrolagy. There is a reason why the governmet puts there money in astronamy and not astrology. hehehe:eek:ut:

Another "water" here (Scorpio) - and so far 4 out of 6 fall into the water category. This astrology thing is almost as good as phrenology . . .

I'm a Scorpio. I never give astrology much thought.

I've been out of the water way to long.
Just for a while I'd like my sign to be.......

Diver Below

Another water sign here too. (Scorpio) Really don't belive in astrology but reading you HORROscope can be fun!

I used to not believe in astrology, certainly not the newspaper kind, but,
I have noticed there are MAJOR coincidences, and more water signs are attracted to
water activities it seems. This is like a fun "research project" for me, I appreciate
everyone's responses

I love astrology and highly believe in it as a personality indicator. Not that I live my life by horoscopes - those are just for fun b/c they only take into account the position of your sun sign.

Most people don't know that to accurately understand a person's personality, they have to look not just at the sun sign but also at a person's moon sign and the rising sign. These three signs together can...well, I'm gonna stop babbling now b/c I can talk about this for hours!

It's fun and educational but you gotta remember not to take it too seriously.

Sandy (pisces)

Back
Top Bottom