• leo, sagitarrius, aries --fire

Votes: 90 25.8%
  • aquarius, gemini, libra --air

Votes: 73 20.9%
  • capricorn, taurus, virgo --earth

Votes: 84 24.1%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wow. didn't realize water's my element. used to read the horoscope pages in high school - in yesterday's paper - to see how far off the predictions were. took me till college to figure out the dang write-ups are loose enough to get very very high hit rate. it was fun recreational reading. i do have friends who have a stronger belief in it, though.

don't really subscribe to this stuff....

But in addition to diving, I fish (but don't kill them...strictly catch & release with barbless hooks) and I have a sailboat. And I used to ski a lot (the frozen water kind)

None of that has anything to do with my sign does it?

raybo once bubbled...
don't really subscribe to this stuff....
I don't think the poll does either. Less than a 8 point spread from top to bottom.

Gedunk....

I'll bet we could find a statitician (or maybe an economist!) that could that could shed some insightful wisdom on the reason that our poll here is so close.

Wouldn't think it may be somethig so mundane as people are born everyday, and divers are people, so they're born throughout the year?

It's an interesting conceptual question though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom