• leo, sagitarrius, aries --fire

Votes: 90 25.8%
  • aquarius, gemini, libra --air

Votes: 73 20.9%
  • capricorn, taurus, virgo --earth

Votes: 84 24.1%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have never thought of it that way, but I do enjoy watersports.

Kinda neat post even though I don't really believe in this stuff.

Jessica

BTW I am a Capricorn

Oh boy here we go again. ...

Well I am a cave diver and I am a taurus... and if you mix earth with water you get mud...i guess that fits. I wonder what sign Jacques Cousteau was??
:shark:
Peat Bogg

Half man-half horse. I have always loved animals & the water. And personally thought that Sag was the best sign. Not sure how the water lover mixes with a fire sign. But fire makes sense, as I can have a rather hot :fury: temper. (and reddish hair)
Have never held much stock in predicting the future w/ astrology but it seems to be an excellent indicator of personallity types. At least that has been my experience.

I would say.............. my sign is a big red flag with a white diagonal through it (while diving!):D
Dive Safe,
Caymaniac

So my element is water? I got that answer in a bunch of those online tests, too. I've been a "land sport" person my whole life until I started diving, which was only recently, so I dunno...

divetonberry.gif

Tonberry Diver
http://www.ebdiver.com/

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom