• leo, sagitarrius, aries --fire

Votes: 90 25.8%
  • aquarius, gemini, libra --air

Votes: 73 20.9%
  • capricorn, taurus, virgo --earth

Votes: 84 24.1%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

perhaps if you look at personality types associated with astrological signs you will get some insight, e.g. which ones are adventruous, etc.?

I don't like the idea that Astrology would DEFINE who I am.

Fun poll, tho.

I am a crabby cancer that dives in the hot springs mud, and still loves to be in the water. Go figure...

Mudguppy

Not that it matters...but interesting, almost a 4-way split

Hey seahunt and I have the same b-day...yeah us

Does it mean if you're an Aquarius,Gemini or Libra,you can dive forever without the need to check your pressure gauge????

:scuba:

Hard poll! I am on the Sagitarian/Scorpio cusp. So I guess that's why I love the water and yet hot on land LOL! I don't really follow too much of it, my girlfriend informs me enough:) Just add one of each for me!

I haven't the slightest idea what my sign has to do with diving. I looked at the voting results and it shows no correlation. Although I am an Aries I've been in and around water all my life. What ever force drives me to the sea is plenty strong. Maybe King Neptune is way way back in my family tree.:doctor:

Recently my sign has read"gone diving" of course in a few weeks it will have to read "gone ice fishing"....Some guy told me to prune my cherry trees by the phase of the moon geeeez Ive got 25k of them it would take me three years to do that....next thing ya know we will be instructed to rub Cod liver oil aaaaallll over our boodies and chant Hare rama hare Krishna prior to diveing

:bonk:

Setting bar on Waikiki.....Up walks leisure suit Larry.
"Hey baby what's your sign?" With look of amusement you say "STOP!"......Leo here.

Jen :mean:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom