What's your PO2?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's a bit higher than the norm. Is this based on agency/training recommendations or personal risk assessment?

The latter. No agency would be dumb enough to put their name to it, if only for liability reasons. It's pushing it, but I know enough people who have done it that I'm not too uncomfortable, given my personal considerations. I'll give 2.31 a go some time, but probably just for one dive

The latter. No agency would be dumb enough to put their name to it, if only for liability reasons. It's pushing it, but I know enough people who have done it that I'm not too uncomfortable, given my personal considerations. I'll give 2.31 a go some time, but probably just for one dive

What kind of exposure time to you plan for with a 2.0 PO2?

So, if my calculations are correct, that would be EAN40 to 165'fsw? (On the fly, so might be wrong. :) ) Is a PPO2 of 2.0 something you do often?

sounds like a dive you might be able to only pull off once

2.0 scootering trimix, 1.6 swimming trimix, 2.0 deco. I've never heard the Wah Wah's. But my lovely bride, OTOH, hears them anytime over 1.2, so I mix gas for the both of us for a 1.2, and we deco together.

2.0 scootering trimix, 1.6 swimming trimix, 2.0 deco. I've never heard the Wah Wah's. But my lovely bride, OTOH, hears them anytime over 1.2, so I mix gas for the both of us for a 1.2, and we deco together.

Thanks, Wookie -- will you help a newb understand why, or the reasoning behind, going that high?

I've read enough history to know the early divers went that high . . .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom