A(nother) DIY o2 analyser

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have both.
One end of the tube is a silicone cap with a simple 1mm diameter hole for analysing nitrox straight off valve.
1.jpg

For trmix, 1L/min flow limitor leads to the side of the tube, the other thicker silicone tube lead to an one-way valve towards outside for venting.
2.jpg

I have both.
One end of the tube is a silicone cap with a simple 1mm diameter hole for analysing nitrox straight off valve.

For trmix, 1L/min flow limitor leads to the side of the tube, the other thicker silicone tube lead to an one-way valve towards outside for venting.
yeah, I have a screw on limiter which has the bc connector on it. So it's easy on the boat to swap tanks and just attach the regulator and snap it onto the bc - no fiddling with the valve for good flow. But I also have a cap for just putting against the valve. When my boys were first certified (both at 10 - but 3 years apart) - just having the first stage and the limiter was soo much easier than having each boy deal with finicky valves that were either closed or wide open (gotta love travel dive shops tanks).

Back
Top Bottom