What's your favorite dive related movie??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Around the world under the sea. Had Lloyd Bridges, Keenan Wynne, David Hedison(voyage to the bottom of the sea) and a whole cast of others. Was so cool seeing Lloyd go to 500ft on air to get the "special breathing gas" from Keenan's home that was at 500 to do some typw of scientific expedition. He did the dive on dbl72's or so they appeared stayed for a few minutes talking then put the same tanks back on for the ascent! Keenan had to go out and save him though at 400 when he ran low and put him on "the special gas" for the final ascent. Sub at the end got caught in an UW volcano and had to seperate for the 1000ft ascent. WAY freakin cool.

Le Grand Bleu. (don't know what title it has in English)

The English version was called The Big Blue.

My favorite would have to be The Deep. The characters remind me a lot of some divers here on SB. :wink:

it would be a toss up between the deep and into the blue.i guess jessica alba sinches it...into the blue.

Back
Top Bottom