What’s up with Scubaboard?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah great song especially for when you're at work on the production line
unless it is a union, non production line
see and here I was going for The Stones

No, this was planned downtime. VServer upgrade in the datacenter. Which has now been completed.

This sounds good news. I am just letting you know.

There will be another downtime in the coming week. Backups are usually finished at 21:53CET - once these are running daily again (end of the week I assume), I will take the board offline and update the database engine right after a backup has been made.
I'll announce that here 24 hours upfront.

Due to the issue from the last days, there are a couple of gaps:
Screenshot 2023-03-21 at 01.38.39.png

Edit: mail notifications are still delayed, as the work on the mail service hasn't finished yet.

There will be another downtime in the coming week. Backups are usually finished at 21:53CET - once these are running daily again (end of the week I assume), I will take the board offline and update the database engine right after a backup has been made.
I'll announce that here 24 hours upfront.

Due to the issue from the last days, there are a couple of gaps:
View attachment 775373

Edit: mail notifications are still delayed, as the work on the mail service hasn't finished yet.

May Allah help and reward you for doing this excellent work. Thank you very much.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom