Whats up with Aqualung?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't you want to try the mask on before buying it?

Atticus:
I dive a Mythos mask and like it. It's not the be all end all, but it does the job reasonably well.

In your opinion, does the Mythos offer better visibility than average? I'm attracted to the mask as well. The price is attractive, at least.

JB

I have one and it's great. I went from a boxy Deep See and it was like night and day, so I can't compare to others. When I bought it I was comparing to Mares Xvision etc. If I recall I found it online somewhere but needed to try it so bought it at the LDS. From what I was told by a dealer ALL masks are made by 2 or 3 manufacturers anyway so there are probably several brands with basically the same mask, just different logos etc.

I've got a Mythos. Great low volume mask. I love the added visibility (especially downward), but the mask doesn't seal as well to my face as my SP Frameless. The mask strap on the Mythos is thinner than most and replacing it with a slap strap is a chore.

Back
Top Bottom