Whats the stupidest Dive gadget you've seen

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whats wrong with plastic?

How about the newer and better larger , super dry snorkels, with the top waterproof valve the size of a pool ball.
Those things are almost big enough to use for a club.
Aloha Turtleguy

Dumbest thing: Masks with a "heads up display".

2nd dumbest thing (and I probably shouldn't say this) : hoseless air integrated dive computers. Why? I've seen week-long dive trips advertised for less then what these things cost.

Cornfed - I agree completely, unless you were a PSD or otherwise (Pipedopesque) commercial diver. Then I can see how a HUD would be useful to determine depth, dive time, etc.

cornfed:
Dumbest thing: Masks with a "heads up display".

What do they dispaly? I couldn't help but laughing when I read this one Cornfed, who makes these?

The Self Contained Underwater Drinking Unit......by far is the dumbest thing I have seen. If you can't go without a sip of water for an hour or so the Scuba-Nazi should pull you over and tell you.."No diving.. no diving for you...1 year. now get out of line."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom