What's the price of air?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Full 80 tank rental averages 2000 yen here in Izu, $6-10 in Guam, $2 at Kadena Marina.

$5 or $2 with an air card. My LDS does the opposite of yours however - they pass on savings to instructors/DMs that use their shop in the expectation that they will reap benefits from the students of those classes they do not teach. As a result they have a good working relationship with a larger base of new divers.

There is another shop right across the street and the 2 shops send business back and forth without any apparent problem - working together impresses customers a lot more than fighting for one sale...

Aloha, Tim

ZzzKing:
Man, that's harsh! :lol:

LOL. Yeah, Guba and I have been diving together for several years now. It has become a standing joke about my low air usage. In fact I keep thinking that I need to put an alarm on my octo everytime I see him eyeing it on a dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom